WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Black ops 2 perks 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Black ops 2 perks 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Black ops 2 perks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

Black ops 2 perks Empty
PostSubject: Black ops 2 perks   Black ops 2 perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:41 am

his is a list of the perks that will be in Black Ops 2. This list came from a "trusted source", so take all of the information below with a pinch of salt. Once more information about the perk system is released, I'll update this page.

The perk slots have not been created yet, according to the source that leaked this information! Each perk in Black Ops will have a base version and two different variants (called Elite and Pro). The Pro variant can be unlocked by levelling up and completing challenges. The Elite variant can only be used in conjunction with another perk!

Spy
Spy allows you to appear on the enemy's mini-map as a friend. i.e. You'll show up as a green team mate on the mini-map. This obviously has it's fair share of advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, you can fool the enemy team into thinking you're one of them. However, on the other hand, if you're in a 1v1 situation in a game mode such as Search and Destroy, the enemy player will instantly know your position. Spy is an interesting perk to say the least.

Spy Pro: This allows you to identify enemy players that are using the Spy perk.
Spy Elite: If you have the Pilot perk selected, your killstreak will show up on the mini-map as a friendly killstreak to enemy players (i.e. it'll show enemy players a green helicopter etc).

Escape Artist
Escape Artist allows you to feign / fake death while you are diving into a prone position. So basically, when you're going into a prone position, the animation will look as if you have just died. Not sure if I like the thought of this being a perk to be honest. Not sure how they'll implement this correctly. Apparently, you can not shoot while you are faking death (that's a relief).
Escape Artist Pro: While you are diving into prone / approaching your (fake) death, the enemy's crosshairs will turn back to a white color and the red name above your head will disappear. This obviously makes the animation more believable to enemy players.
Escape Artist Elite: If you have the Diver perk selected, Escape Artist Elite will allow to realistically fall into a death animation instead of actually diving.

Audiophile
Audiophile allows you to see players that are using silenced weapons. However, you will only be able to see them if they are shooting at you or if they are nearby.
Audiophile Pro: This makes enemy footsteps louder (Like Sitrep Pro).
Audiophile Elite: If you have the perk Bladesman selected, knifing will show up on your radar. i.e. if an enemy player knifes somebody, he or she will appear as a red dot on the mini-map.

Defuser
Defuser allows you to throw all equipment (except frag grenades) twice as far. When you go to throw your equipment, a circled timer will appear in place of your crosshairs. This timer obviously lets you decide how far you want to throw your sticky semtex etc. The timer lasts for 3 seconds. If you throw it at 0-1 seconds, it will go the regular distance. If you throw it at 3 seconds, it'll go twice as far as normal.
Defuser Pro: Lets you pick up enemy equipment and use it as your own (claymores etc). Also allows you to take semtex off yourself/team mates and throw it back.
Defuser Elite: If you have the perk Quickdraw selected, the circled timer will last for 1.5 seconds instead of 3 (allowing you to throw your equipment much faster).

Juggernaut
Juggernaut will allow you to regain health faster WHILE you are moving. i.e. it will not work like the Juggernaut perk found in COD 4, which gave you extra health. Your health will not regain faster if you are standing/crouching in a stationary position.
Juggernaut Pro: This lets you regain your health faster while you are crouching.
Juggernaut Elite: If you have the perk Scavenger selected, you will be able to drop ammo packs for your team mates.

Diver
Diver allows you to dive into cover. AKA, it will allow you to Dolphin Dive. Apparently, you can actually shoot while you are diving. However, once you hit the floor, it will take a while for you to recover and begin shooting again.
Diver Pro: This allows you to crawl along the floor at twice the normal rate. i.e you'll be crawling faster.
Diver Elite: If you have the perk Extreme Conditioning selected, you can crawl 3 times faster if you hold down the spring button (left analog stick).

Pilot
Pilot allows your flying killstreaks to count towards your next killstreak. i.e. the killstreak will loop.
Pilot Pro: Your controllable killstreaks (chopper gunner etc) will last until they are shot down. i.e. they won't have a timer.
Pilot Elite: If you have the perk Blind Eye selected, your killstreaks will not show up on the mini-map.

Technician
Technician allows your ground killstreaks (dogs etc) to count towards your next killstreak.
Technician Pro: Your Advanced UAV will disable the enemy's UAV.
Technician Elite: If you have the perk Defuser on, your sentries can not be taken down straight away. I'm not entirely sure what this means. This is how the source that leaked this information phrased it.

Bladesman
Bladesman allows you to carry two knives instead of one (a knife in each hand). This basically allows your knife to kill twice as fast (according to the leak, regular knives won't be a one hit kill).
Bladesman Pro: This gives you the chance to avoid an enemy player's knife lunge. Not sure if this is based on "luck" or if you have to hit a certain button.
Bladesman Elite: If you have the perk Assassin selected, knifing will be completely silent. Your knife kill also won't appear on the killfeed. This is unless the enemy player is using Audiophile Elite.

Consciousness
Consciousness allows you be as accurate as you are while prone. When a player is prone, the recoil on his gun is less than usual. Consciousness allows you to be just as accurate while standing up.
Consciousness Pro: When you shoot an enemy, they will flinch more than usual. In case you didn't know, flinching is basically when your aim gets pushed off because you're taking damage.
Consciousness Elite: If you have the Marksman perk active, shooting your enemy will leave them as a red dot on the mini-map. This is similar to Recon Pro in MW3.
Focus
Focus allows you to shoot while sprinting. I'm guessing that SMG rushers will favor this perk. However, sprinting and shooting at the same time will lead to a deduction in accuracy.
Focus Pro: Allows you to shoot while jumping.
Focus Elite: If you have Stalker selected as a perk, enemy equipment such as claymores will cause less damage if you're jumping.

Deep Impact
Deep Impact allows you to shoot through hard surfaces.
Deep Impact Pro: Your bullets will gain 50% extra damage for each enemy player that they go through (useless when shooting at multiple enemies).
Deep Impact Elite: If you have Steady Aim selected, your bullets will gain 10% extra damage for each enemy player that they go through while you are hip-firing.
There are other perks (as referenced by the Elite variant of each perk), however the source that supposedly leaked this information did not go into further details about them.
Back to top Go down

Black ops 2 perks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1