WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Assassin

Caps : 110
Times Thanked : 0
Job/hobbies : EVERYTHING BUT ANYTHING
Browser : Chrome

Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54   Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When many think of Michael Clarke Duncan, they think immediately of the movies he did, such as Green Mile (for which he earned an Academy Award nomination) and Armageddon (in which he was just awesome in). But those of us who game on a regular basis know his voice even more than his face.

If you’ve ever played a God of War game, you’ll recognize his voice. If you’ve ever played Saints Row, his deep bass will sound familiar. In fact, Duncan is credited with voicing a total of 10 video games: God of War Saga, God of War II, God of War III, Saints Row, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals, Star Trek: Klingon Academy, Soldier of Fortune and Panic in the Park.

Duncan was also the voice behind a variety of animated series, including: Teen Titan, Spiderman: The Animated Series, Family Guy, Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Loonatics Unleashed.

Today, we received sad news that Duncan has passed away after suffering a heart attack back in July, earlier this year. As a gamer, I would like to pass on my respects to his family and my admiration for the work that he did both on and off-screen. And may that deep, booming voice of his rest forever in peace.
Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke Duncan, film and voice actor, dead at 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1