WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Assassin

Caps : 110
Times Thanked : 0
Job/hobbies : EVERYTHING BUT ANYTHING
Browser : Chrome

Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4   Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 am

After the epic Halo trilogy that ended in Halo 3, Master Chief is set to return as the main playable character in Halo 4 which is the start of the Reclaimer Trilogy. Now, to celebrate the return of John-117, Microsoft has announced a new Limited Edition Xbox 360 Slim. Check it out after the jump.

The Xbox 360 Slim Halo 4 Limited Edition Bundle comes with a copy of Halo 4 Standard Edition, two custom Halo 4 wireless controllers with Halo Blue LED lights and a special rotating D pad, and of course an Xbox 360 Slim with a custom Halo 4 paint job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Xbox comes with a spacious 320GB hard drive. Additionally, Microsoft is throwing in a special code for downloadable Halo 4 content including things like unique armor skin, weapon skin, emblem, avatar armor and avatar prop.

Check it out below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The paint job and the blue LEDs look absolutely spectacular! This, combined with features like the exclusive sounds from the Halo 4 game for when you turn on/off the console or eject the DVD tray makes for one hell of a bundle!

This is the most awesome Xbox 360 Limited Edition Bundle I’ve laid eyes on ever. I would totally buy it in a heart beat, if I hadn’t already got myself an Xbox 360 Slim for free in Microsoft’s lovely Buy A PC, Get Xbox For Free deal for US students.

In recent news, Microsoft released a new trailer for Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. Forward Unto Dawn is a part of a short series of live action episodes Microsoft will release starting on October 5th.

The Xbox 360 Slim Halo 4 Limited Edition Bundle costs $399 which is a reasonable price* to over for all this exclusive, limited edition content. You can pre-order the console now for $399 from the official page over on Amazon.com. It will be shipped to pre-orderers and released to the general public alongside Halo 4’s official release date i.e. November 6th, 2012.
Back to top Go down
Cotton Candy
Manager
Manager
Cotton Candy

Caps : 134
Times Thanked : 0
Comments : ...
Browser : Safari

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4   Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Wow!

I'd totally buy that.

That looks absolutely amazing :D

Thanks for sharing this!~
Back to top Go down
TWIZTEDxDevil
VIP
VIP
TWIZTEDxDevil

Xbox Live Gamertag TWIZTEDxDevil
PlayStation Network ID xTWIZTEDxDevil
Caps : 130
Times Thanked : 7
Browser : Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4   Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 pm

News is old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4   Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1