WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review Empty
PostSubject: Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review   Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elite Gamers 4 Life

The blue theme of the forum works well, and it's good to see you haven't deviated from this throughout. However, there are a few instant niggles I have, the first of which is the banner. The banner art is fine, though too tall and not wide enough. Give your forum a fixed width instead of percentage width and create a banner that will fit the forum lengthways. I try and aim for no larger than 200px high images otherwise they mean you have to keep scrolling down to be able to see the forum content.

Next up are the forum icons. They look to me as if they have been taken from an Assassin's Creed theme as they're the animus logo. What about replacing them with something more gaming-universal, like a console controller?

In general, the forum is quite smooth-looking and I don't really have any other complaints aside from that the 'who is online' image doesn't fit the gaming theme. I would recommend removing the spam forum though as it generates a whole lot of nothing for the forum and makes it look tatty. Additionally, what you could do for each forum is to create small images (200 wide, 50 high?) that show you the content within, or for the most popular games? This will give it a bit more of an 'eye candy' look to it seeing as how the forum is quite dark at the moment. Also, I'd hide the inactive forums until the site becomes more active.

In general, the forum's not bad. If you wanted to improve it even further, I'd try to proofread everything and make it higher-quality through the use of custom codes and images.

Best of luck with winning!

This review was done by an official Forumotion reviewer, LostLegend .

Changes have been made after this review was done.

Last edited by HolyHandGrenade on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Caps : 293
Times Thanked : 6
Browser : Internet Explorer

Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review   Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 pm

I'll give it a 5 of 5 Wink
Back to top Go down

Elite Gamers 4 Life Quick Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1