WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
(HTML) Basic Tags 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
(HTML) Basic Tags 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

(HTML) Basic Tags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

(HTML) Basic Tags Empty
PostSubject: (HTML) Basic Tags   (HTML) Basic Tags I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 am

Basic tags:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>

<body>

</body>
</html>

In every HTML page/file it always starts of with the tag "". This tags identifies it as a HTML File. The tag is where you put your header such as the title of the page. Now the tag is where you name the page like when you are in a page look at the tab bar and it tells you the title that is what I mean. Right now I am on a page named "Post a new topic". The is a closing tag that tells the browser that it's the end of the title. Most people know BBCode am I right? just like in BBCode when you want to wrap BBCode around it its [BBCode] ~~TEXT~~ [/BBCode] it's the same as HTML but instead of "[ ]" its "< >" and different commands lol. Now the tag after this tag is all the text you want on your web page. As I said before about the BBCode here are similar tags you can use in .
Bold: To open "" to close ""
Italic: To open "" to close ""
Underlined: To open "" to close ""
Now before we finish our HTML page we have to close with an then end the html page with
Code:
Additional Info:
Every time a tag begins like this </html> with the "/" means it is closing the tag.

Code:
[HTML] Basic Tags
Created by: FoodFx
Back to top Go down

(HTML) Basic Tags

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1