WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods   PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PC gaming has two distinctive advantages over current generation video game consoles: hardware upgrades and mods. With PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 anticipated to release within the next couple years, one, if not both, of these factors will no longer be exclusive to the PC, enriching the overall gameplay experience for console gamers.

As one who has been a part of the gaming industry for over four years, I have made connections with some of the industry's pioneers and thanks to one of these unnamed sources, I have been provided with a few brief details on what is being worked on within the headquarters of both Sony and Microsoft for their next-generation consoles.

Watch as I provide you, the audience, with the inside scoop on what to expect come time for us to head to our local retailer to purchase the next PlayStation and/or Xbox. I then encourage you all to comment with your thoughts within the comments section!

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 to Be Blessed with Mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1