WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
 Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
 Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra Empty
PostSubject: Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra    Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Treyarch has confirmed that Black Ops 2 will have a “Mass Effect 3 style” ending. This is because of their branching story lines, and every person can have a slightly different ending, with a ‘similar’ closure for everyone.

“Those success and failures are catalogued so that – at the conclusion of your single player experience – if you have succeeded at all your Strike Force levels, you will have a different geo-political ‘wrapper’ around the conclusion of your game. This wrapper would be different than the one I would have seen if I played through and failed all of my Strike Force missions,” Rafacz continued, “Now, succeed or fail, if you want to go back and replay them, or choose different Strike Force missions, you can do that.

Rafacz explained Geo-Policitcal wrapper by saying, “Well, you know, it’s still in development. So it’s too early to kind of talk about how many endings there are, but it’s safe to say that throughout the course of the campaign, you will have the opportunity to play a handful of Strike Force levels. I think the important thing here – and you touched on this – is that it’s the geo-political wrapper,” Rafacz explained, “We will all share that same story, we are playing that same gift, we just get different colour wrapping paper.”

We’re picturing the same ending for everyone with a different countries flag in the background LOL. That’s the best way we can describe it.. What’s your interpretation of his statement?
Back to top Go down

Treyarch confirms ‘ONE Ending’ for Black Ops 2 (but with different “Geo-Political Wra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1