WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling 23104840
WEST SIDE CALI KILLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF WSCK CLAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesstoreRegisterLog in

Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HolyHandGrenade
Founder
Founder
HolyHandGrenade

Xbox Live Gamertag HolyHandGrenade
Caps : 1104
Times Thanked : 26
Comments : My Honor is Loyalty
Browser : Chrome

Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling Empty
PostSubject: Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling   Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For years, Nadia Ilse was ridiculed by her peers for having “elephant ears.” But now, for the first time in a long time, the 14-year-old girl is looking forward to the new school year. The bullied teen recently received $40,000 worth of plastic surgery, funded by the Little Baby Face Foundation, and is now confident and ready to face her fellow students.

According to the Huffington Post, Ilse has been begging for an otoplatsy, a surgery to pin back her ears, since the age of 10. Nadia’s mother eventually contacted the Little Baby Face Foundation who agreed to give the bullied teen $40,000 for plastic surgery.

The money paid for Ilse’s otoplatsy, as well as a eduction rhinoplasty (to reduce the size of her nose) and a mentoplasty (which altered her chin).

After the surgery, Nadia said:

“I look beautiful, this is exactly what I wanted, I love it.”

The Huffington Post reports that Nadia’s situation is, unfortunately, rather common. In 2007, nearly 90,000 youths underwent the knife for cosmetic surgery. Not all of those cases were related to bullying but it does show that a large number of teenagers are unhappy about their appearance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cotton Candy
Manager
Manager
Cotton Candy

Caps : 134
Times Thanked : 0
Comments : ...
Browser : Safari

Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling   Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 am

Wow...
Back to top Go down

Bullied Teen Gets Plastic Surgery To Stop Name Calling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1